Dublin, 29 July 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global GPS Tracking Devices Market (2022-2027) by Type, Technology, Industry, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global GPS Tracking Devices Market is estimated to be worth USD 2.14 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 3.82 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 12.3%.
Market dynamics are forces that are impacting pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global GPS Tracking Devices market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Atrack Technology Inc, Calamp Corp, Concox Information & Technology Co. Ltd (Shenzhen Jimi Iot Co. Ltd), Geotab Inc, Meitrack Group, Orbcomm Inc, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff Matrix for the Global GPS Tracking Devices Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global GPS Tracking Devices market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the Global GPS Tracking Devices Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Growth of commercial vehicles
4.1.2 Increased Benefits of Smaller Size, Longer Life, High Return on Investment and Affordable Price
4.2.1 The impact of non-standard products and several environmental factors lead to poor user experience
4.3.1 Use of GPS tracking device for usage-based insurance (UBI)
4.3.2 Advancement in the software
4.4.1 Increased Adoption of Hardware Independent Tracking Solutions
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market, by Type
6.2 Data loggers
6.3 Data pushers
6.4 Data extractors
7 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market, By Technology
7.2 Autonomous tracker
7.3 OBD device
7.4 Advanced Tracking
8 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market, by Industry
8.2 Transport and logistics
8.4 Oil and Gas
8.5 Metals and Mining
Global 9 Americas GPS Tracking Devices Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market in Europe
10:15 a.m. Switzerland
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market in Middle East & Africa
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 Global GPS Tracking Devices Market in APAC
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lankan
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.1 Atrack Technology Inc.
14.2 Calamp Corp.
14.3 Concox Information & Technology Co. Ltd (Shenzhen Jimi Iot Co. Ltd)
14.4 Geotab Inc
14.5 Meitrack Group
14.6 Orbcomm Inc.
14.7 Queclink Wireless Solutions Co. Ltd
14.8 Sierra Wireless Inc.
14.9 Starcom Systems Ltd.
14.10 Trackimo Group
14.11 Teltonika Uab
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v1jjmf
Global GPS Tracking Devices Market