a market research and competitive intelligence provider, forecasts the global medical device cleaning market to have a positive outlook, growing at a CAGR above 6% over the forecast period 2021-2031.
Cleaning medical devices is a vital and important part of any surgical process. Most medical devices are reused in healthcare procedures, such as scissors, scalpels, retractors, endoscopes and forceps. To avoid any type of infection in patients and healthcare workers, medical devices must be sterilized and cleaned properly before being used in subsequent surgical procedures.
For detailed information on improving your product’s footprint, request a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6626
Cleaning medical devices contains disinfectants and detergents used for cleaning and disinfecting medical devices. Different types of chemicals and detergents are used in cleaning medical devices depending on the type of device. Glutaraldehyde, enzymatic and non-enzymatic detergents, alcohol and peracetic acid are widely used medical device cleaners around the world.
Government organizations across the globe are involved in publishing guidelines to publicize effective infection prevention measures, which is expected to aid in the growth of the overall market over the forecast period.
Key insights from market research
- Global Medical Device Cleaning Market to Reach US$2 Billion by 2031
- The disinfection segment is expected to reach approximately US$1 billion by 2031
- Automatic cleaning is expected to register around 4% CAGR over the next 10 years
- Market in Japan to register a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period of 2021-2031
- China plans to reach projected market size above US$460 million by 2031
- The market in Canada is expected to grow at a CAGR above 3% over the next 10 years
For critical information on this market, request methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=6626
Key segments of medical device cleaning industry research
- Automatic cleaning
- Manual cleaning
- Medical device cleaning of surgical instruments
- Endoscope medical device cleaning
- Medical device cleaning of ultrasonic probes
- Medical device Cleaning of dental instruments
For in-depth competitive analysis buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6626
Companies are leveraging strategic collaborative initiatives to increase market share and profitability. Companies operating in the market are also acquiring start-ups working on medical device cleaning processes to build their product capabilities.
- In 2020, Getinge announced the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Quadralene. Quadralene is a global manufacturer and expert in decontamination products such as detergents and disinfectants for the healthcare and dental sectors.
- In 2019, Fortive completed the acquisition of Johnson & Johnson’s Advanced Sterilization Products business segment, which also includes the STERRAD Sterilization System.
Learn more about trends and similar reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/04/01/2010081/0/en/Cancer-Biomarker-Sales-to -Reach-US-27-Bn-by-2025-Government-Funding-Pivotal-in-Accelerating-Market-Growth-Says-a-New-Fact-MR-Report.html
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide spectrum – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The head office:
Unit number: AU-01-H (AU) gold tower,
Parcel number: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Tours,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.factmr.com
Global Medical Device Cleaning Market to Grow Substantially in Dollar Opportunities till 2031: FactMR appeared first on latest market reports.